phaedrus5001, with its history first accepted, says an article in Ars Technica, from which he extracted a piece relevant to almost anyone with an Internet connection: A lawyer file sharing has admitted this week that addresses IP are not by themselves identify a person accused of sharing online copyrighted material. To find out who actually shared the pornographic film in the center of the case, counsel for Gibbs Brett Steele Hansmeier LLC told the judge (PDF), it is necessary to search all the computers in the household of the subscriber.
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Creative distributes gaming headsets Sound Blaster audio platform Recon3D / sound cards
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Amp free WiFi to Auckland for the Rugby World Cup