Most people would be content if their jet-powered vehicle has done nothing but break the record land speed, but not with the team behind the proposed North American Eagle. They left some equipment and also WiFi stuffed inside the nose of the car, which they hope to be able to transmit data to an experimental WiFi mesh network set up around the lake dried up while the vehicle is being to break the sound barrier. This has not yet, but the vehicle itself has already topped speeds of 400 miles per hour – only half of what the team hopes to achieve.
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Garmin StreetPilot iPhone application launches onDemand offers transportation schedules
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets