esocids writing with some Daily Tech on the current spat between Apple and the rest of the mobile world. Extract from the article. Lawyers for Apple are crying foul about Samsung, Motorola and … supposedly anti-competitive use of patents … Apparently, Apple is angry about counterclaims of these companies, which rely heavily on patents covering wireless communications, many of which are governed by the fair, reasonable and non discriminatory (F / RAND) principle, as they were developed in the context of industry standards. … Apple makes concerned that Motorola in its counterclaim refuses to differentiate between 7 F / RAND patents in its collection of 18 patents. … Regardless of what Florian Mueller said, it is difficult to argue that the rules of F / RAND is largely dictated the community and ambiguous.
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- Paralyzed Robot control patients with brain waves
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)