Living in the States, it is easy to forget just how big a global presence, Nokia has maintained, despite some difficulties in keeping with the likes of Android and IOS. The company has certainly had a presence at IFA this year, among its own stand and appearances in the show offers Vodafone. And despite what critics might say about the Finnish equipment manufacturer, it is hard to deny that society has given us fine offerings on the front of equipment.
The 701 is not the most exciting we have seen build from Nokia, but it certainly has a lot to it, including a brilliant 3.5-inch steel reinforcing display, megapixel camera eight, integrated NFC. On the software side, we are obviously looking at Symbian Belle, with its customizable home screens, which is managed quite well with a 1GHz smartphone. Check out our hands on the photos below.
- Google to introduce new programming language – Dart
- AT and T discontinues A-List feature to new customers effective today
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Sony unveils new drive Wi-Fi is the world’s lightest 6-inch e-reader with multitouch screen
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets