The remote control has revolutionized the way we watch TV, eliminating the need for frequent trips together to change channels. A prototype in the portfolio of Haier makes everything look remotely like a grueling chore in comparison. The Brain Wave (certainly not a final product name) presented prototype TV at IFA this week brings mind control in the picture, promising a future where users of the channels can be modified and controlled by the volume pure thought.
The set is still in early prototype for the moment, however, we’re still some way away from life as accurately change. For now, the demo is only available to blow up a barrel with your busy mind. Of course, we had to give the thing a spin. See the results after the break.
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii