The remote control has revolutionized the way we watch TV, eliminating the need for frequent trips together to change channels. A prototype in the portfolio of Haier makes everything look remotely like a grueling chore in comparison. The Brain Wave (certainly not a final product name) presented prototype TV at IFA this week brings mind control in the picture, promising a future where users of the channels can be modified and controlled by the volume pure thought.
The set is still in early prototype for the moment, however, we’re still some way away from life as accurately change. For now, the demo is only available to blow up a barrel with your busy mind. Of course, we had to give the thing a spin. See the results after the break.
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- UK joins Laser Nuclear Fusion Project
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Why fax refuses to die
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- ComScore Top Dog calls Android, Apple pulls further away from RIM
- Robot roller Solar carries to work on a tank of humiliation (video)