Zothecula writes While financial contributions are certainly a great help for practitioners of health care in developing countries, one of the things they really need is a robust, portable, low cost of equipment medical infrastructure is compatible with an often limited at the local level. Several such devices are under development as a surgical lamp batteries, a centrifuge-based salad-spinner, and a baby who uses hot wax. UCLA working on another appropriate technology in the form of a small inexpensive microscope that uses holograms, instead of lenses to the image of what can only be seen by the human eye.
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50