PocketBook , known for its e-reader, presented a 10 this week at IFA – is A for Android and 10 for 10-inch (well, 10.1 inches). The Android Gingerbread in this case, nothing particularly exciting on this front, in a world that has largely evolved in all its iterations Honeycomb, but at the very least, the company made some cool stuff on the front in a design world devices infringingly double. The body was inspired by an airplane wing in white plastic, which forms a corner at the back. The tablet a little on the stocky side, with a row of buttons located on the actual physical bottom of the bezel. On the back is a white plastic around a soft, rubbery back.
The tablet is a bit less exciting on the inside, with 4 GB of storage, a TI OMAP 3621 processor running at 1 GHz, WiFi and optional 3G. Not surprisingly, given the history of the company, the device is reading minds, with proprietary software built around the experience of e-book and the page buttons built in. The company seeks may also place the device for the education sector.
10 A should be hit Europe around October, with a price tag of less than € 300. The company is also planning the availability of the United States for the tablet, but does not offer much in the way of details on that front.
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- Vonage Launches Android App free international calls, still no service Brodo ASOG
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Zero1 Remote Control for IOS VooMote Zapper hands on (video)
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight