“One of the architects of U.S. foreign policy under George W. Bush, General Michael Hayden, suggested that the U.S. government should consider establishing a “Digital Blackwater” in a conversation at an event called the Security Forum of Aspen. Blackwater was the U.S. military private group founded in 1997 and was renamed Xe Services LLC, a gesture that may be related to a number of controversies that arose after the company has expanded its operations related to security in Iraq and Afghanistan. recruitment of mercenaries, Hayden suggested “could be one of those great ideas in terms of how we should conduct ourselves in this new cyber domain.”
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- LG 3D Game Converter adds depth to the regular 2D games
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"