“One of the architects of U.S. foreign policy under George W. Bush, General Michael Hayden, suggested that the U.S. government should consider establishing a “Digital Blackwater” in a conversation at an event called the Security Forum of Aspen. Blackwater was the U.S. military private group founded in 1997 and was renamed Xe Services LLC, a gesture that may be related to a number of controversies that arose after the company has expanded its operations related to security in Iraq and Afghanistan. recruitment of mercenaries, Hayden suggested “could be one of those great ideas in terms of how we should conduct ourselves in this new cyber domain.”
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- AT & T, Verizon and T-Mobile's Big Bet on mobile payments
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Sony Ericsson Walkman phone with Android Live is broken open by the FCC