“One of the architects of U.S. foreign policy under George W. Bush, General Michael Hayden, suggested that the U.S. government should consider establishing a “Digital Blackwater” in a conversation at an event called the Security Forum of Aspen. Blackwater was the U.S. military private group founded in 1997 and was renamed Xe Services LLC, a gesture that may be related to a number of controversies that arose after the company has expanded its operations related to security in Iraq and Afghanistan. recruitment of mercenaries, Hayden suggested “could be one of those great ideas in terms of how we should conduct ourselves in this new cyber domain.”
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- Provide medicine UAV
- Samsung unveils new tab Galaxy 10.1 Accessories: Docking multimedia, HDTV adapter, case, and more
- Skeleton of new discoveries in May Revamp history of human evolution
- LG 3D Game Converter adds depth to the regular 2D games
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Microsoft to pay $ 200k Prize for New Safety Tech
- Replacing Political Correctness Spiderman
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"