If you’re still sporting a landline as your primary connection to the outside world, Skype now offers a more updated way to use this handset dusty. The VoIP platform has just introduced two new products that will provide specific Skype Internet calling your home phone . Billed as a hassle-free, plug-and-play solution of Freetalk Connect Me Home Phone Adapter connects to your landline and broadband lets you make free calls to other Skype users as well as old landlines plain and mobile phones around the world (for a price). If you love your home phone with some additional corporate branding , maintenance is also hooked up with GE to offer a Skype-approved wireless, simply called The GE Digital Expandable Cordless Phone with Skype, which offers free calls to Skype users as well as low cost Skype calls to your poor little contact. The phone adapter comes with home plans ranging from $ 39.99 to $ 59.99, while the Skype phone can be yours for between $ 69.99 and $ 89.99. Both are now available on the source link below, and awaits full PR after the break.
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Why fax refuses to die
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon