This is a good time to be a fan of the stylus. Not only Samsung has launched its friendly writing Slate Series 7 and note Galaxy tablets, but LG is to align the stylus in the lounge with its new series of plasma TVs PenTouch. Available in two varieties 50 inches and 60 inches, each TV comes with a pair of stilettos that you can touch or control the TV and included software such as a calendar and a photo gallery, or just draw on it to the content of your heart. As if this were not enough, the high-end 60-inch model is a 3D TV, and include a pair of active glasses – it will run you $ 2,199, while the non-3D models come to $ 1,699 and $ 1,099. Unfortunately, you will also have to provide your own Windows PC to take full advantage of this feature touch.
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- Sixteen years later: still need a GNU extension language
- Growing Up Geek: Kevin Wong
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Lenovo announces Ultrabook U300, U300 and U400 IdeaPad, we go on the hands (video)
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Rent your Botnet owner