This is a good time to be a fan of the stylus. Not only Samsung has launched its friendly writing Slate Series 7 and note Galaxy tablets, but LG is to align the stylus in the lounge with its new series of plasma TVs PenTouch. Available in two varieties 50 inches and 60 inches, each TV comes with a pair of stilettos that you can touch or control the TV and included software such as a calendar and a photo gallery, or just draw on it to the content of your heart. As if this were not enough, the high-end 60-inch model is a 3D TV, and include a pair of active glasses – it will run you $ 2,199, while the non-3D models come to $ 1,699 and $ 1,099. Unfortunately, you will also have to provide your own Windows PC to take full advantage of this feature touch.
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Wacom Inkling chip does draw the path to the old – a kind of (video)
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Business Unit Global webOS split described in the documents released HP
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)