This is a good time to be a fan of the stylus. Not only Samsung has launched its friendly writing Slate Series 7 and note Galaxy tablets, but LG is to align the stylus in the lounge with its new series of plasma TVs PenTouch. Available in two varieties 50 inches and 60 inches, each TV comes with a pair of stilettos that you can touch or control the TV and included software such as a calendar and a photo gallery, or just draw on it to the content of your heart. As if this were not enough, the high-end 60-inch model is a 3D TV, and include a pair of active glasses – it will run you $ 2,199, while the non-3D models come to $ 1,699 and $ 1,099. Unfortunately, you will also have to provide your own Windows PC to take full advantage of this feature touch.
- Sport Jabra Bluetooth Headset allows you to work the thigh master concalls Durning
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- PIGORASS quadruped robot baby steps last serious AIBO (video)
- Vonage Launches Android App free international calls, still no service Brodo ASOG
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Another iPhone Unreleased Lost per employee in a bar