There was a lot of cool Apple-centric product has been seen around XtremeMac very orange stand at IFA this week, proving that there are still interesting things to do in the world of the iPhone / iPad / iPod docks.
At the top of the list is the foundation of Soma, a pyramid-shaped dock that folds for portability. The accessory is mostly speaker, facing outward, the sound is not blocked when you have a thing on the iPad. Soma’s stand should be on shelves around October, running at around 100 € here in Europe.
The Soma Travel, meanwhile, operates without batteries or need son, working directly on the power of your Apple device to dock. XtremeMac claims that iPhone game 4 tied through the speakers will receive approximately 34 hours of audio playback on one charge. As expected, the thing is not too strong, but should do the trick for listening alone. The device will run about € 50 when it was released.
The Tango Bar is a bar of his style-conscious with a grid of money coming in nicely with the current generation iMac. He takes both audio and power from a single USB cable and audio outputs to ten watts. As the stand Soma, Tango Bar will take place around € 100. Check the video after the break Soma stand.
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- The British government struggles with digital rights
- Zero1.tv the Voomote Zapper brings the universal remote users iOS
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Tapping Metros For energy
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules