There was a lot of cool Apple-centric product has been seen around XtremeMac very orange stand at IFA this week, proving that there are still interesting things to do in the world of the iPhone / iPad / iPod docks.
At the top of the list is the foundation of Soma, a pyramid-shaped dock that folds for portability. The accessory is mostly speaker, facing outward, the sound is not blocked when you have a thing on the iPad. Soma’s stand should be on shelves around October, running at around 100 € here in Europe.
The Soma Travel, meanwhile, operates without batteries or need son, working directly on the power of your Apple device to dock. XtremeMac claims that iPhone game 4 tied through the speakers will receive approximately 34 hours of audio playback on one charge. As expected, the thing is not too strong, but should do the trick for listening alone. The device will run about € 50 when it was released.
The Tango Bar is a bar of his style-conscious with a grid of money coming in nicely with the current generation iMac. He takes both audio and power from a single USB cable and audio outputs to ten watts. As the stand Soma, Tango Bar will take place around € 100. Check the video after the break Soma stand.
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- HP 12c strike middle-aged screeds release anniversary edition (video)
- Electric motor made from a single molecule
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Google search results looking reclassification using a key data
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- 8 Windows natively support mounting VHD and ISO