There have been rumors that Sony , Toshiba and Hitachi will work together making LCD. Now, according to the Yomiuri Shimbun,
the plan seems to be moving forward. The agreement does not cover big-screen production, the small and medium sizes that find their way into phones and tablets. The joint venture will control about 20 percent of the market according to TechCrunch when it is finally official, with a significant investment in the parastatal Innovation Network Corporation of Japan, which hold a significant stake in the new company. This may be one or two days before the transaction was announced, but consider this a serious blow through the arcs of their Korean competitors.
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Wikileaks publishes Archives cable in the middle
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Nintendo Faces Patent Suit on the Wii
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?