Fisker Nina – sounds more like a ballerina with the Bolshoi to us, but those baptized future EVS are now on track for a German heart and soul infusion. BMW has recently signed an agreement that will see its four-cylinder engine turbocharged, and additional components included in 2012 production models of medium-sized sedans U.S. automaker. The line of electric cars are currently scheduled for an early 2013 debut, but we would sprinkle a cup of salt on that date because of the Karma long way to run. Skip to the past the break for the company’s official announcement handshake eco-meets-luxury.
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- Samsung Wave 3 hands on (video)
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements