Fisker Nina – sounds more like a ballerina with the Bolshoi to us, but those baptized future EVS are now on track for a German heart and soul infusion. BMW has recently signed an agreement that will see its four-cylinder engine turbocharged, and additional components included in 2012 production models of medium-sized sedans U.S. automaker. The line of electric cars are currently scheduled for an early 2013 debut, but we would sprinkle a cup of salt on that date because of the Karma long way to run. Skip to the past the break for the company’s official announcement handshake eco-meets-luxury.
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Acer W4 hands on (video)
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- Justice Dept. files a complaint against antitrust AT and T and T-Mobile Merger
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango