Fisker Nina – sounds more like a ballerina with the Bolshoi to us, but those baptized future EVS are now on track for a German heart and soul infusion. BMW has recently signed an agreement that will see its four-cylinder engine turbocharged, and additional components included in 2012 production models of medium-sized sedans U.S. automaker. The line of electric cars are currently scheduled for an early 2013 debut, but we would sprinkle a cup of salt on that date because of the Karma long way to run. Skip to the past the break for the company’s official announcement handshake eco-meets-luxury.
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Pocketbook A10 hands on (video)
- Google to introduce new programming language – Dart
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket