Intelligence Scarred writes After attending DigiPen Institute of Technology and deciding I liked the idea of a program than the program itself (I still enjoy a little) after getting my AA in college Community, without direction, after much tinkering with engines grow after four years of service in the infantry U.S. Marine Corps, I finally decided what I want to do when I grow up: The reason is mechanical engineering simple: I think our cars are much better (in terms of. Engine / propulsion) than they are now better technology exists, and there’s more technology to develop for them that I took a keen interest for biodiesel and other clean, alternative methods of energy (fuel cells is one of my favorites -.. second is solar, the wind being past). I figure in Mechanical Engineering will give me a broad understanding of specific engineering disciplines. My uncle, also a mechanical engineer, suggested I get a second major in Computer Science from ME addition. It sounds like a good idea to me, I would mate with the mechanical control computer must effectively enough to take me 3-4 years to complete What about ME + CS Is a good option, or I work better with something else I ‘..? LL almost certainly have a minor in mathematics out of it.
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Success is related to their crackability tablet?
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Pogoplug mobile hands on