Intelligence Scarred writes After attending DigiPen Institute of Technology and deciding I liked the idea of a program than the program itself (I still enjoy a little) after getting my AA in college Community, without direction, after much tinkering with engines grow after four years of service in the infantry U.S. Marine Corps, I finally decided what I want to do when I grow up: The reason is mechanical engineering simple: I think our cars are much better (in terms of. Engine / propulsion) than they are now better technology exists, and there’s more technology to develop for them that I took a keen interest for biodiesel and other clean, alternative methods of energy (fuel cells is one of my favorites -.. second is solar, the wind being past). I figure in Mechanical Engineering will give me a broad understanding of specific engineering disciplines. My uncle, also a mechanical engineer, suggested I get a second major in Computer Science from ME addition. It sounds like a good idea to me, I would mate with the mechanical control computer must effectively enough to take me 3-4 years to complete What about ME + CS Is a good option, or I work better with something else I ‘..? LL almost certainly have a minor in mathematics out of it.
- UK joins Laser Nuclear Fusion Project
- Text generation from functional brain images
- Newspaper editor resigns on paper Flawed Global Warming
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Sixteen years later: still need a GNU extension language