Layzej writes Remote Sensing editor, Wolfgang Wagner stepped down earlier today (PDF) on a study of global warming published in his journal was said to cast doubt on models of global warming, but has later found to be distorted. Wagner said the paper probably contained basic methodological errors and false allegations. He also expressed dismay about how authors and climate skeptics have minded much exaggerated conclusions paper in public statements. The article’s author, Dr. Roy Spencer, reacted to the resignation.
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Bulldozer chips AMD ships 16-core servers, making consumers wait their turn
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Paralyzed Robot control patients with brain waves
- Intel and AMD can both Delay Next-Generation Processors
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth