Zothecula written with a large enough piece about Steve Jobs Gizmag efforts of various cases. From the article: Hated by many, hated by some but respected by most, the indisputable fact remains that Steve Jobs is the head of the company the most successful of his generation, and quite possibly of all time, The numbers are impressive in themselves, but most. remarkable aspect of its success is how it was achieved. Although Apple is the end of his term as CEO is the end of an era and an opportunity to try to understand exactly what it is he did and what lessons there are all of us trying to make a dent in the universe.
- CNBC: Facebook to launch music service Sept. 22
- Galaxy S II arises finally on American shores for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT and T
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- Apple criticized for not blocking stolen Certs
- Gamer food PS3 and Xbox 360 in one case, clears the shelf space for the trifecta
- Why are amoral microtransactions In Games
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- First fully electric helicopters manned flight
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?