The title is all we know for now, but CNBC is now confidently reports that Facebook is preparing to launch a music service in some way on September 22, which aligns perfectly with the conference of the F8 developer company. This service may also include a panel of Spotify ? Perhaps some Vibes ? We will be there to find out.
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Iridium satellite phone AxcessPoint turns your mobile into a hotspot
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?