The title is all we know for now, but CNBC is now confidently reports that Facebook is preparing to launch a music service in some way on September 22, which aligns perfectly with the conference of the F8 developer company. This service may also include a panel of Spotify ? Perhaps some Vibes ? We will be there to find out.
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September