The title is all we know for now, but CNBC is now confidently reports that Facebook is preparing to launch a music service in some way on September 22, which aligns perfectly with the conference of the F8 developer company. This service may also include a panel of Spotify ? Perhaps some Vibes ? We will be there to find out.
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Garmin StreetPilot iPhone application launches onDemand offers transportation schedules
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Paralyzed Robot control patients with brain waves
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Samsung Galaxy tops Note benchmarks, price sheets (video)
- 18-Year-Old Student discovers Comet Break-Up