An anonymous reader writes A new study released at the point of shit American Chemical Society panda as a source of a remarkably efficient enzyme-producing bacteria that are capable of breaking down plant material for biofuel production cheaper and more effective . Inspired by the giant panda voracious appetite for bamboo, scientists have begun to examine the feces of giant pandas in the Memphis Zoo. A year sample indicated that pandas have a unique ability to convert lignocellulose from plant matter into energy. In fact, intestinal bacteria of a giant panda can convert 95 percent of plant biomass into simple sugars.
- Vonage Launches Android App free international calls, still no service Brodo ASOG
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more
- Patent reform bill passes Senate
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Single-Chip DIMM to replace large sticks of RAM
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket