An anonymous reader writes A new study released at the point of shit American Chemical Society panda as a source of a remarkably efficient enzyme-producing bacteria that are capable of breaking down plant material for biofuel production cheaper and more effective . Inspired by the giant panda voracious appetite for bamboo, scientists have begun to examine the feces of giant pandas in the Memphis Zoo. A year sample indicated that pandas have a unique ability to convert lignocellulose from plant matter into energy. In fact, intestinal bacteria of a giant panda can convert 95 percent of plant biomass into simple sugars.
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Patent reform bill passes Senate
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore