Nsquared of Sydney is calling it transparent Computer – software that unifies Windows Mobile 7, Surface , Windows 7 Slate and Kinect . Start designing a new home on your phone and place it on the surface to be shared between all devices, Slate scoop up to make some changes before you walk through a 3D model of the building, sailing with gestural interface is Kinect. AirPlay and Software like touch to share already give you a taste for this kind of technology, but the experience that Dr. Neil Roodyn demonstrates in the video below is much more immersive – not to mention unspeakably cool.
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- Why fax refuses to die
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon
- Hands-On account of the Amazon Kindle color coming
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound