Nsquared of Sydney is calling it transparent Computer – software that unifies Windows Mobile 7, Surface , Windows 7 Slate and Kinect . Start designing a new home on your phone and place it on the surface to be shared between all devices, Slate scoop up to make some changes before you walk through a 3D model of the building, sailing with gestural interface is Kinect. AirPlay and Software like touch to share already give you a taste for this kind of technology, but the experience that Dr. Neil Roodyn demonstrates in the video below is much more immersive – not to mention unspeakably cool.
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Judge Ellison wants the page to resolve disputes
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Galaxy 7.7 tab disappears from the ground IFA, not a trace left behind
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?