Nsquared of Sydney is calling it transparent Computer – software that unifies Windows Mobile 7, Surface , Windows 7 Slate and Kinect . Start designing a new home on your phone and place it on the surface to be shared between all devices, Slate scoop up to make some changes before you walk through a 3D model of the building, sailing with gestural interface is Kinect. AirPlay and Software like touch to share already give you a taste for this kind of technology, but the experience that Dr. Neil Roodyn demonstrates in the video below is much more immersive – not to mention unspeakably cool.
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Fisker EV Surf shooting brakes to make waves in Frankfurt
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight