What secret could he Galaxy tab Samsung 8.9 take? See the little logo LTE hiding in the back of the unit. Yep, T-Mobile-ed aggressively magenta at the IFA booth was with this beauty as a way to show blazing speeds LTE European carrier. Hardware, it seems, was incidental to demonstrations of the company – but the boy Howdy do we care about.
The representatives of T-Mobile did not offer up much in the way of information on this front (in fact, they have mostly tried to move along the next LTE enabled device for more demos speed), but the paperwork of the company highlights the device capacity of 32 GB, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and operating system Android 3.2. The material itself should be very familiar to anyone who has ever spent time with a Galaxy tab – even bright glossy screen, even plastic rear smooth.
Not much is available, provided that prices and availability, if the T-Mobile representative we spoke to believe that the thing will hit the network in fourth quarter.
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska