What secret could he Galaxy tab Samsung 8.9 take? See the little logo LTE hiding in the back of the unit. Yep, T-Mobile-ed aggressively magenta at the IFA booth was with this beauty as a way to show blazing speeds LTE European carrier. Hardware, it seems, was incidental to demonstrations of the company – but the boy Howdy do we care about.
The representatives of T-Mobile did not offer up much in the way of information on this front (in fact, they have mostly tried to move along the next LTE enabled device for more demos speed), but the paperwork of the company highlights the device capacity of 32 GB, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and operating system Android 3.2. The material itself should be very familiar to anyone who has ever spent time with a Galaxy tab – even bright glossy screen, even plastic rear smooth.
Not much is available, provided that prices and availability, if the T-Mobile representative we spoke to believe that the thing will hit the network in fourth quarter.
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- Rogue SSL certificates issued by the CIA, MI6, Mossad
- Nintendo 3DS range revealed Ambassador Program, available September 1st game
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA