What secret could he Galaxy tab Samsung 8.9 take? See the little logo LTE hiding in the back of the unit. Yep, T-Mobile-ed aggressively magenta at the IFA booth was with this beauty as a way to show blazing speeds LTE European carrier. Hardware, it seems, was incidental to demonstrations of the company – but the boy Howdy do we care about.
The representatives of T-Mobile did not offer up much in the way of information on this front (in fact, they have mostly tried to move along the next LTE enabled device for more demos speed), but the paperwork of the company highlights the device capacity of 32 GB, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and operating system Android 3.2. The material itself should be very familiar to anyone who has ever spent time with a Galaxy tab – even bright glossy screen, even plastic rear smooth.
Not much is available, provided that prices and availability, if the T-Mobile representative we spoke to believe that the thing will hit the network in fourth quarter.
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Garmin StreetPilot iPhone application launches onDemand offers transportation schedules
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- Mini Liquid Acer Ferrari gets-fied, can not do it faster
- Bill Gates, Patents ‘Virtual Entertainment’