What secret could he Galaxy tab Samsung 8.9 take? See the little logo LTE hiding in the back of the unit. Yep, T-Mobile-ed aggressively magenta at the IFA booth was with this beauty as a way to show blazing speeds LTE European carrier. Hardware, it seems, was incidental to demonstrations of the company – but the boy Howdy do we care about.
The representatives of T-Mobile did not offer up much in the way of information on this front (in fact, they have mostly tried to move along the next LTE enabled device for more demos speed), but the paperwork of the company highlights the device capacity of 32 GB, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and operating system Android 3.2. The material itself should be very familiar to anyone who has ever spent time with a Galaxy tab – even bright glossy screen, even plastic rear smooth.
Not much is available, provided that prices and availability, if the T-Mobile representative we spoke to believe that the thing will hit the network in fourth quarter.
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2
- Panda Poo key performance cheaper biofuels
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Marx may have a point