mask.of.sanity writing anonymous members took the responsibility to launch a denial of service attack against Wikileaks this week with a custom tool that exploits a flaw in the SQL server. field trials of tool called RefRef were launched against several websites, including Wikileaks Pastebin and 4Chan. In a Twitter account linked to blog anonymously, users were described as hacktivists with a personal vendetta against Wikileaks, adding that we are sorry you took it down. We are still.
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Astronomers Find Unusual Star
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- 1970 Polaroid SX-70 cameras to look back
- Tapping Metros For energy
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)