mask.of.sanity writing anonymous members took the responsibility to launch a denial of service attack against Wikileaks this week with a custom tool that exploits a flaw in the SQL server. field trials of tool called RefRef were launched against several websites, including Wikileaks Pastebin and 4Chan. In a Twitter account linked to blog anonymously, users were described as hacktivists with a personal vendetta against Wikileaks, adding that we are sorry you took it down. We are still.
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- XtremeMac showcases the stand Soma, Soma Travel and More at IFA (video)
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Jetstream HTC hits AT and T store, receives compared
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria