Hey, remember that new products in Electronics Improv as we told you about yesterday? We managed to squeeze in some time with the device today at IFA, and we have to say, we like what we see. The Rip (that the record. Image. Preserve.) Is the latest addition to the line eWriter Boogie, devices that allow you to write notes and drawings and can be wiped with the press of a button (think a more readable Etch A Sketch ). Rip high setting with the addition of a microUSB port, which allows you to transfer notes in PDF format on your computer.
Improv was careful to emphasize that the device is currently in prototype mode, so we will not hold too much company for the new plasticy feel of the product – if, if its predecessor is any indication, the final version will probably not too far of it, and the company confirmed that the final version will be the color of charcoal itself. And while the product is indeed plasticy, it certainly feels sturdy. More after the break.
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Marx may have a point
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Sonnet announces RackMac mini Xserver, makes office life seem more legit Apple IT
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm