Sad to say, but most of you will go back to school have probably already gone by now – but if you are in good class right now, you should probably pay attention. If you managed to get back on campus without making a new laptop along, you might just want to keep reading – Sony has released an addition of 15.5 inches for its VAIO series S, which not only adds a few crucial the additional display area, but bumps things up to 1080p.
Yes, it’s a laptop that can not only be configured with a Blu-ray, but has enough pixels to do justice resulting image, which means he could do a passable player for evening cinema. But, he chops to do justice to your workload? Is it worth the minimum price of $ 1000 asking, at least a $ 100 premium over Sony 13-inch models? Join us to find out.
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- See a supernova in your garden
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile