For those who have not yet gone down the iFaithful
portable media player route, there is always the Walkman. Sony has officially unveiled its latest A, S and E-Series line of players last month, and now provides to distribute a free trial of Music Unlimited to owners of the NWZ-A860, E460 and S760BT when they go on sale this September. The streaming service, formerly known as Qriocity, brings with it a catalog of more than 10 million songs available for free for 180 days, after which it will run you $ 3.99/mo for basic service and 9.99 / $ mo for the bid premium. It may be too late in the game for the company to fight back the portable music crown, but, hey, you can not blame him for trying to sweeten the pot to play MP3. Official PR awaits you after the break.
- LG Televisions double play let the players share a single screen, different perspective
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- AT and T Sprint taillights track suits against the acquisition of T-Mobile
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Is Nintendo 3DS joystick add-on?
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Barobo iMobot bear learns of your orders, will definitely make Varsity (video)
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel