For those who have not yet gone down the iFaithful
portable media player route, there is always the Walkman. Sony has officially unveiled its latest A, S and E-Series line of players last month, and now provides to distribute a free trial of Music Unlimited to owners of the NWZ-A860, E460 and S760BT when they go on sale this September. The streaming service, formerly known as Qriocity, brings with it a catalog of more than 10 million songs available for free for 180 days, after which it will run you $ 3.99/mo for basic service and 9.99 / $ mo for the bid premium. It may be too late in the game for the company to fight back the portable music crown, but, hey, you can not blame him for trying to sweeten the pot to play MP3. Official PR awaits you after the break.
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Galapagos strong A01SH tablet goes on sale in Japan from $ 1, comes with a plug
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Princeton neuroscientists map of your brain, play with words subjects
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- The proposed Crypto Revives Ethics cypherpunk
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- In California Treating folds Amazon Sales Tax