Yeah … we know. At this point, you’re probably shaking your money closely, eagerly awaiting the release of IPAD 3. But for those of you who have recently purchased version 2.0, or maybe just discovered your need for a Bluetooth keyboard, allow us to shed some light on the Crux360 . Sure it is not the first of these we have seen, but the full range of motion in the joint makes a beautiful accessory for your Apple slate. We spent a few weeks to put through the ringer, then read on past the break to see what we found.
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Fuel to newspapers and bacteria
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Toshiba Camileo Announces Clip, X200 and X400 Camcorder
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses