Lasers do everything better, including (without limitation): the microphones , the kidneys and the electric Audi A2 concept. This latest flight of fancy uses a laser diode as the rear fog lamp, which projects a red triangle on the road to let other drivers know you are there. The German car maker has tricked out the rest of the lighting system of the EV and implementing beam technology matrix using LED and microreflectors – giving high-resolution, glare-beams and smart rear lights that change in intensity depending on weather conditions. Claim other state-of-the-art features such as gesture commands instead of keys, and brake lights shining more the more you press, it seems that it would turn a pretty sweet – if it ever makes it to market. No word on the other, insignificant details (you know, like what actually powers the thing) but there are many more on the lighting system of the car in the PR after the break.
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- New York Times magic mirror to help you get dressed, put the wall in paywall (video)
- Elgato EyeTV mobile eyes (video)
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad
- IP addresses is not enough to ID users
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Android App roster NFC taps to speed data transfer Bluetooth
- Nintendo 3DS range revealed Ambassador Program, available September 1st game