Yesterday we heard a rumor that Toshiba would be the unveiling of a new ultra-slim tablet at this year IFA . Today, the rumor is that the slate of future business can be called Excite. According to U.S. trademark filings obtained by police Android, Toshiba has apparently registered the name of alleged in the category Computing tablet. The manufacturer also took a multitude of domain names, including excitetablet.com, toshibaexcite.com and thetoshibaexcite.com – which currently redirect to a site of Toshiba. As you know, remarkably similar evidence surfaced just before the Thrive launched the very recent history certainly lends some credence to report today. As always, we will certainly keep you informed of developments.
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Apple says Samsung and Motorola patents Monopoly
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Michael Hart, the inventor of the E-book, dead at 64
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA
- Records of the U.S. government to block the proposed AT and T / T-Mobile merger
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity