Do not talk. Princeton researchers know exactly what you say – sort of. Well, the Ivy League team of neuroscientists, led by Professor Matthew Botvinick, can not read your mind without using a functional MRI , but one day, the group hopes to make your silent pauses and make available for the public consumption. By mapping out the areas of brain activity to words meditated by the subjects, the group was able to create semantic discussions based on emotions, thoughts, plans or socially oriented neural activity associated with select . So what do these experiences good’ll high brow word association for us? For one, it could pave the way for automatic translation machines, the extension of silicon assisted in Grok our inner worlds that churns nonverbal computer-generated chatter, give voice to those unable to speak. And if it is used for worse? More terribly horrible poems written by psy spirit unencumbered by Jewel. In fact , wait. We could be there.
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Update Samsung Smart TV will feature YouTube videos in 3D
- Arduino hacker lamp mimics salon Pixar, IKEA disses in the process (video)
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- Movies Hubble Shoots stellar jets
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Hitachi CinemaStar and Deskstar drives up to 1TB flat on one plate
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR