An anonymous reader writes After previously saying the Iranian hack Diginotar CA certificates did not compromise the Dutch government, it was decided that there are too many risks and certificates will be revoked after all ( Dutch text of origin). Since the Dutch government has been using only Diginotar provided certificates, that will leave all government web sites with invalid certificates when a new supplier is sought. The Minister of the Interior recommends that people not to use the websites, if a warning about an invalid certificate appears. Related: Reader TheAppalasian links to Johnathan Nightingale of Mozilla engineering explaining in clear terms why DigiNotar should no longer be trusted.
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- Tech MSI reversible fan keeps dust, cooled graphics card
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska
- Inhabitat Week in Green: magnetic highways, the MoMA exhibition and Tech lasers in the sky
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Will Toshiba tablet will be appointed next Excite? Trademark filings suggest therefore
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Sony VAIO S Series Review (15 inches)