An anonymous reader writes After previously saying the Iranian hack Diginotar CA certificates did not compromise the Dutch government, it was decided that there are too many risks and certificates will be revoked after all ( Dutch text of origin). Since the Dutch government has been using only Diginotar provided certificates, that will leave all government web sites with invalid certificates when a new supplier is sought. The Minister of the Interior recommends that people not to use the websites, if a warning about an invalid certificate appears. Related: Reader TheAppalasian links to Johnathan Nightingale of Mozilla engineering explaining in clear terms why DigiNotar should no longer be trusted.
- Amp free WiFi to Auckland for the Rugby World Cup
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- Must See HDTV (September 5th – 11th)
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Silverback Starke city bikes charging your gadgets, your thighs firm
- Hackers may have caught more than 200 SSL Certificates
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Logic Circuit ‘biological destroys cancer cells
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA