An anonymous reader writes After previously saying the Iranian hack Diginotar CA certificates did not compromise the Dutch government, it was decided that there are too many risks and certificates will be revoked after all ( Dutch text of origin). Since the Dutch government has been using only Diginotar provided certificates, that will leave all government web sites with invalid certificates when a new supplier is sought. The Minister of the Interior recommends that people not to use the websites, if a warning about an invalid certificate appears. Related: Reader TheAppalasian links to Johnathan Nightingale of Mozilla engineering explaining in clear terms why DigiNotar should no longer be trusted.
- Justice Dept. files a complaint against antitrust AT and T and T-Mobile Merger
- Flybus consortium puts the brakes on energy waste, it rejects the asphalt
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Samsung launches YP-R2, YP-Z3, HD MP3 players compatible
- LG goes with great stylus-equipped plasma TVs PenTouch
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape