HP Tablet ship may have sailed, but at least you can always count on the next outfit for your calculator RPN. True, HP 12c has just hit the big three-oh. The calculator is celebrating its 30th classic midlife crisis in the year of production with a special limited edition number cruncher, featuring a carved façade declaring his pedigree. If 1981 is the coolest computer is not your style, do not worry – HP is also launching a limited edition HP 15c 1982, benefiting from improved hundreds of times in the performance of its predecessor. Retro computing can be yours for $ 80 and $ 100 respectively. Hit the break to see his horn toot own HP Official 30th Anniversary 12c Then and Now video.
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- Tailgater DISH Network brings you the portable satellite TV, will not cool your beer (video)
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- Olympus Pen E-PM1 hands on (video)
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?