Today sees the release of Parallels 7, the new version of its popular fighting competition virtualization software. This issue plays well with its lion , runs multiple virtual machines and has received several performance tweaks – for the number obsessed, you can enjoy knowing that Windows takes 60 percent faster than Parallels 6. Players will notice a bump of 40 percent in the rendering of 3D graphics and video chatters will see that Windows can now access your Mac when it is dictated by the users OS X. low-end that have not Windows 7 , fear not – you can use Windows on Demand service to purchase a license via a user friendly wizard as, uh – Clippy . Fans will also see mobile Parallels iOS give you remote access to your machine at home, but be quick – the price is jumping into the sky from $ 4.99 to $ 19.99 soon. You can get the standalone version for $ 80 but people who are already using versions 5 or 6 can level-up for $ 50.
- Icloud Apple runs on Microsoft Azure
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- Nokia 701 Hands on
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- Obama administrator wants hackers charged as gangsters