Sharp 7 inch tablet Android 3.2 ? Yeah, it’s taking its sweet time arriving in the United States, but our friends in Japan can get the Galapagos A01SH now for a starting price of … $ 1 (100 yen). There is more than a little fine print, of course, that says you have to sign with a provider to partition that deal – an odd promotion as it is a slate WiFi only (carriers that bundle it with a mobile hotspot). Those who love their tabs footloose can pick one for 44.800 yen ($ 583). For those of you mumble something about how we need another two Tegra-powered tablet Android as we need a hole in the head, remember that this is one of the few in the 7 – inchers Android 3.2 – a space currently occupied by the Acer Iconia Tab A100 , ViewSonic ViewPad 7x and future MediaPad Huawei and Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 . So if you’re dead-set on a 7-inch tab, as Honeycomb and are lucky enough to be wandering the streets of Nippon, have it, people.
- Growing Up Geek: Sean Buckley
- Synrgic preps its T100 handset phone for racing beast
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- New USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2 TB storage
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Verizon launches September 8 Bionic Droid giving some away with a treasure hunt AR
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- Mozilla Issues Do-Not-Track Guide For advertisers
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?