from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/wMi-_LTdVIo/Dominos-Plans-Pizza-On-the-Moon:
It may be a stunt viable expansion plan, but the Japanese branch of Domino Pizza made plans for a lunar store. Construction firm Maeda Corp. has drawn up plans for the dome-shaped restaurant and figures it will take 70 tons of material and equipment manufacturing pizza. Even with cost cutting measure or the use of mineral deposits on the moon to make concrete, Domino estimates the costs to Y1.67 billion (21.7 billion). In 2001, rival chain Pizza Hut has made a delivery to the International Space Station, but Domino’s hopes to become the favorite pizza with the space plan store moon.
- Panasonic showcases two prototype 3D camera lenses, announces 3D camcorder HDC-Z10000
- Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones promise 3D solid, will play well with your 3D glasses
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Based Kinect Breakout whole building
- Jetstream HTC hits AT and T store, receives compared
- Text generation from functional brain images
- Sony unveils new A, E and S series players for Music Unlimited freebie
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- The British government struggles with digital rights