from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/wMi-_LTdVIo/Dominos-Plans-Pizza-On-the-Moon:
It may be a stunt viable expansion plan, but the Japanese branch of Domino Pizza made plans for a lunar store. Construction firm Maeda Corp. has drawn up plans for the dome-shaped restaurant and figures it will take 70 tons of material and equipment manufacturing pizza. Even with cost cutting measure or the use of mineral deposits on the moon to make concrete, Domino estimates the costs to Y1.67 billion (21.7 billion). In 2001, rival chain Pizza Hut has made a delivery to the International Space Station, but Domino’s hopes to become the favorite pizza with the space plan store moon.
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?
- Algorithmic Trading Need For fast replacing human
- Error rates to record low Qubit Processor
- Updates STOR.E Toshiba external hard drives for PCs and TVs
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Great improvement in the photosensitivity Directed graphene
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science