from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/wMi-_LTdVIo/Dominos-Plans-Pizza-On-the-Moon:
It may be a stunt viable expansion plan, but the Japanese branch of Domino Pizza made plans for a lunar store. Construction firm Maeda Corp. has drawn up plans for the dome-shaped restaurant and figures it will take 70 tons of material and equipment manufacturing pizza. Even with cost cutting measure or the use of mineral deposits on the moon to make concrete, Domino estimates the costs to Y1.67 billion (21.7 billion). In 2001, rival chain Pizza Hut has made a delivery to the International Space Station, but Domino’s hopes to become the favorite pizza with the space plan store moon.
- ASUS laptop G74SX Thurs-A1 gets rated, likes a bit of Battleship
- KT Spider Concept Phone is a laptop, a tablet and a game console (video)
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Gamer food PS3 and Xbox 360 in one case, clears the shelf space for the trifecta
- IFA 2011 wrap-up
- A prototype mind control Haier TV hits the IFA, we front-on (video)
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?