from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/wMi-_LTdVIo/Dominos-Plans-Pizza-On-the-Moon:
It may be a stunt viable expansion plan, but the Japanese branch of Domino Pizza made plans for a lunar store. Construction firm Maeda Corp. has drawn up plans for the dome-shaped restaurant and figures it will take 70 tons of material and equipment manufacturing pizza. Even with cost cutting measure or the use of mineral deposits on the moon to make concrete, Domino estimates the costs to Y1.67 billion (21.7 billion). In 2001, rival chain Pizza Hut has made a delivery to the International Space Station, but Domino’s hopes to become the favorite pizza with the space plan store moon.
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011
- Nokia C5-03, a complete Smartphone € 170
- Tursion TS-102 is a computer disguised as an Android pico projector
- Barobo iMobot bear learns of your orders, will definitely make Varsity (video)
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Final Cut Studio available again through Apple Telesales, video editors around the world breathed sighs of relief
- Acer Aspire Ultrabook S3 announced officially begins to € 799
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice