from: http://rss.slashdot.org/ ~ r / Slashdot / slashdot / ~ 3/wMi-_LTdVIo/Dominos-Plans-Pizza-On-the-Moon:
It may be a stunt viable expansion plan, but the Japanese branch of Domino Pizza made plans for a lunar store. Construction firm Maeda Corp. has drawn up plans for the dome-shaped restaurant and figures it will take 70 tons of material and equipment manufacturing pizza. Even with cost cutting measure or the use of mineral deposits on the moon to make concrete, Domino estimates the costs to Y1.67 billion (21.7 billion). In 2001, rival chain Pizza Hut has made a delivery to the International Space Station, but Domino’s hopes to become the favorite pizza with the space plan store moon.
- Scientists Sequence Black Death bacteria
- See a supernova in your garden
- Pogoplug mobile hands on
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Toshiba glasses free 3D TV will be launched in Europe in December as this ZL2
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?