The reign undisputed MacBook Air on the field thin and light winds down – the Ultrabooks are coming and U300 Lenovo seems to be one of the strongest competitors we have yet seen. This is a new entry to the IdeaPad line, thinner and lighter in a series U redesigned and reborn, which also include some chunky 13.3-inch U300 and the even larger, but more serious 14-inch U400. All three are shipping in October, and we recently had the chance to try the tiny trio. Read on for more details and our full impressions.
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- U.S. Senate passes the patent system reform bill, Obama is expected to sign into law
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- Galaxy S II arises finally on American shores for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT and T
- Mars Rover Begins Whole New Mission
- Swarmanoid ‘bots rule Air, Land, Library
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements