The reign undisputed MacBook Air on the field thin and light winds down – the Ultrabooks are coming and U300 Lenovo seems to be one of the strongest competitors we have yet seen. This is a new entry to the IdeaPad line, thinner and lighter in a series U redesigned and reborn, which also include some chunky 13.3-inch U300 and the even larger, but more serious 14-inch U400. All three are shipping in October, and we recently had the chance to try the tiny trio. Read on for more details and our full impressions.
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Torch BlackBerry 9850 Verizon officially arrived in September 8th $ 200
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks