The reign undisputed MacBook Air on the field thin and light winds down – the Ultrabooks are coming and U300 Lenovo seems to be one of the strongest competitors we have yet seen. This is a new entry to the IdeaPad line, thinner and lighter in a series U redesigned and reborn, which also include some chunky 13.3-inch U300 and the even larger, but more serious 14-inch U400. All three are shipping in October, and we recently had the chance to try the tiny trio. Read on for more details and our full impressions.
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Dell jams a terabyte of storage SSD SATA3 Precision M6600 laptop
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- SSD cost is worth it, users say