The reign undisputed MacBook Air on the field thin and light winds down – the Ultrabooks are coming and U300 Lenovo seems to be one of the strongest competitors we have yet seen. This is a new entry to the IdeaPad line, thinner and lighter in a series U redesigned and reborn, which also include some chunky 13.3-inch U300 and the even larger, but more serious 14-inch U400. All three are shipping in October, and we recently had the chance to try the tiny trio. Read on for more details and our full impressions.
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Smartphones can not cure acne, FTC rules
- Juno look back, Photographs Earth-Moon system
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Alloy could produce hydrogen fuel using sunlight
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- Sony VAIO S Series Review (15 inches)
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky