The reign undisputed MacBook Air on the field thin and light winds down – the Ultrabooks are coming and U300 Lenovo seems to be one of the strongest competitors we have yet seen. This is a new entry to the IdeaPad line, thinner and lighter in a series U redesigned and reborn, which also include some chunky 13.3-inch U300 and the even larger, but more serious 14-inch U400. All three are shipping in October, and we recently had the chance to try the tiny trio. Read on for more details and our full impressions.
- Invoxia NVX 610 desktop VoIP phone for iPhone and iPad hands on (video)
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro just wants to dance in the world, forget the price tag
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Opera promises multi-application platform for intelligent TV, gives us little to complain
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- Marvell debut first single-chip modem LTE world of smartphones, and tablets
- Galaxy 8.9 is tab Samsung LTE for T-Mobile at IFA
- Invisibility Cloak BAE Infrared tanks cold as ice, hot like cows