You know what’s great? Mechanical keyboards – what with their clicks satisfactory. You know what that is less great? Having to listen to unpleasant noise all day. Razer claims you can have your cake (in this case, the tactile feedback) and eat it too (blessed silence!) with stealth BlackWidow editions. They are, more or less the same cards that start in August , but with quieter switches and a matte finish. Both models are available now, with the same programmable buttons and macro recording on the fly, while the Ultimate version adds extreme anti-ghosting to his already impressive sound Pwnage. The standard model will run you a tidy sum of 80, while the final weigh a heavy $ 140. Check out the gallery below, and the PR and video after the break.
- Court orders govt to disclose data from GPS
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- Boogie Rip eWriting stylus pad (video)
- TiVo Premiere Elite provide quad tuners, 2 TB storage for sale this year
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- Defunct satellite to fall from the sky
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?