You know what’s great? Mechanical keyboards – what with their clicks satisfactory. You know what that is less great? Having to listen to unpleasant noise all day. Razer claims you can have your cake (in this case, the tactile feedback) and eat it too (blessed silence!) with stealth BlackWidow editions. They are, more or less the same cards that start in August , but with quieter switches and a matte finish. Both models are available now, with the same programmable buttons and macro recording on the fly, while the Ultimate version adds extreme anti-ghosting to his already impressive sound Pwnage. The standard model will run you a tidy sum of 80, while the final weigh a heavy $ 140. Check out the gallery below, and the PR and video after the break.
- Bezos reveals failure of the test flight Blue Origin Rocket
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- FPS Benchmarks No More? New methods reveal deeper issues GPU
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- The microbes produce energy as they clean up nuclear waste
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- Blu e-cigarettes alert you when another smoking nearby, hoping to add social networking