You know what’s great? Mechanical keyboards – what with their clicks satisfactory. You know what that is less great? Having to listen to unpleasant noise all day. Razer claims you can have your cake (in this case, the tactile feedback) and eat it too (blessed silence!) with stealth BlackWidow editions. They are, more or less the same cards that start in August , but with quieter switches and a matte finish. Both models are available now, with the same programmable buttons and macro recording on the fly, while the Ultimate version adds extreme anti-ghosting to his already impressive sound Pwnage. The standard model will run you a tidy sum of 80, while the final weigh a heavy $ 140. Check out the gallery below, and the PR and video after the break.
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- Rent your Botnet owner
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Shaming laptop thieves publicly catch the audience in the Crossfire