You know what’s great? Mechanical keyboards – what with their clicks satisfactory. You know what that is less great? Having to listen to unpleasant noise all day. Razer claims you can have your cake (in this case, the tactile feedback) and eat it too (blessed silence!) with stealth BlackWidow editions. They are, more or less the same cards that start in August , but with quieter switches and a matte finish. Both models are available now, with the same programmable buttons and macro recording on the fly, while the Ultimate version adds extreme anti-ghosting to his already impressive sound Pwnage. The standard model will run you a tidy sum of 80, while the final weigh a heavy $ 140. Check out the gallery below, and the PR and video after the break.
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- Lenovo ThinkPad tablet tab Galaxy vs Samsung 10.1 … Fight!
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- SSD cost is worth it, users say