You know what’s great? Mechanical keyboards – what with their clicks satisfactory. You know what that is less great? Having to listen to unpleasant noise all day. Razer claims you can have your cake (in this case, the tactile feedback) and eat it too (blessed silence!) with stealth BlackWidow editions. They are, more or less the same cards that start in August , but with quieter switches and a matte finish. Both models are available now, with the same programmable buttons and macro recording on the fly, while the Ultimate version adds extreme anti-ghosting to his already impressive sound Pwnage. The standard model will run you a tidy sum of 80, while the final weigh a heavy $ 140. Check out the gallery below, and the PR and video after the break.
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- IPad cart dock guard and football fans of their other half happy
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Anonymous takes revenge, Leaks, Texas police Emails
- Microsoft training may have helped the Tunisian regime to spy on citizens
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline
- Report Warns Space Junk Reaching a tipping point
- Vitality Samsung serenades Music Muve itself for Cricket
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?