We really like X100 Fujifilm – it’s a solidly built camera with an APS-C sensor, f / 2 lens, and a unique and hybrid optical / electronic viewfinder. But the X100 has a sticker price $ 1400, and the 23mm lens – as strong as it is – is permanently fixed to the frame. That’s why we have been rather left when Fuji announced its X10 earlier this week. Would it be a much more capable (and affordable) to replace the X100? It turns out that it is not – well, not exactly – if the model is certainly a better fit for the consumer market. We had the chance to go hands on with the first prototype exposed to society IFA stand, and while some features (such as pop-up flash) are not yet operational, we are told that it is a representation fair enough that we will see when the X10 hits stores in late October at a price of 499-599 € in the large (about $ 715-860).
The first thing you will notice with the X10 is that although there is a power button for Naire. Instead, you turn the 28-112mm f/2-2.8 zoom Manual for Fire It Up. There is no aperture ring, unlike his brother, more powerful, and manual focus is controlled electronically, rather than directly on the lens. Closer inspection, you will see that the X100 is clever hybrid viewfinder was replaced by a strictly electronic. And what about picture quality? We were not able to remove any peaks in the sample, but with a smaller sensor 2/3-inch, we do not doubt that the images will not look nearly as good as those Fuji facing better equipped model. To compensate for this, the mode of the camera EXR can bump the resolution to 12 megapixels down to six, in turn capture better images in low light. We look forward to see a production version this fall, but in the meantime, the thumb through the images below, or jump past the break for a video preview.
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap
- Wicked Lasers launches pocket of a watt green laser
- Motorola has announced Pro + Gingerbread, a few other improvements
- Sport Jabra Bluetooth Headset allows you to work the thigh master concalls Durning
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Apple continues Samsung iPhone in Japan over alleged patent violations iPad
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA