We really like X100 Fujifilm – it’s a solidly built camera with an APS-C sensor, f / 2 lens, and a unique and hybrid optical / electronic viewfinder. But the X100 has a sticker price $ 1400, and the 23mm lens – as strong as it is – is permanently fixed to the frame. That’s why we have been rather left when Fuji announced its X10 earlier this week. Would it be a much more capable (and affordable) to replace the X100? It turns out that it is not – well, not exactly – if the model is certainly a better fit for the consumer market. We had the chance to go hands on with the first prototype exposed to society IFA stand, and while some features (such as pop-up flash) are not yet operational, we are told that it is a representation fair enough that we will see when the X10 hits stores in late October at a price of 499-599 € in the large (about $ 715-860).
The first thing you will notice with the X10 is that although there is a power button for Naire. Instead, you turn the 28-112mm f/2-2.8 zoom Manual for Fire It Up. There is no aperture ring, unlike his brother, more powerful, and manual focus is controlled electronically, rather than directly on the lens. Closer inspection, you will see that the X100 is clever hybrid viewfinder was replaced by a strictly electronic. And what about picture quality? We were not able to remove any peaks in the sample, but with a smaller sensor 2/3-inch, we do not doubt that the images will not look nearly as good as those Fuji facing better equipped model. To compensate for this, the mode of the camera EXR can bump the resolution to 12 megapixels down to six, in turn capture better images in low light. We look forward to see a production version this fall, but in the meantime, the thumb through the images below, or jump past the break for a video preview.
- Nokia C5-03, a complete Smartphone € 170
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Quantum Phantom program turns your smartphone into a wireless mouse (video)
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Covers Missouri, Student teachers can not friend law
- Find My iPhone used to identify a plane crash in Chile
- DOT Grants $ 15M to test car to car communication
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average