www.sorehands.com writes Back in 2006, and David Linhardt e360Insight obtained judgments against $ 11.7 million Spamhaus, an international anti-spam organization. The decision was then appealed and reduced to $ 27 002. This ruling was appealed again, and appeals court has now left the number entered earlier ruling against Spamhaus and the amount of $ 3. (Yes, three dollars.) As you know, the arguments for E360 the last call was not well received by the court. The decision itself is fairly entertaining a diatribe about how e360 shot himself in the foot repeatedly and enthusiastically throughout the case, and contains gems like this: By failing to comply with its obligations fundamental discovery, a party can snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory.
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Revo K2 is a mountainous slab of music blasting aluminum
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Windows Mobile 7 Mango will play better with the Mac, update your application today Connector
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Viewsonic abandons plans for Boxee-powered TV