Welcome Back to School guide to Engadget ! We know that this time of year can be quite annoying and stressful for everyone, so we’re here to help with the process of tearing gadget to buy for children of school age crowd. Today we get our game on – and you can head to the back to school the platform to see the rest of the documentation of the product as they are added throughout the month. Be sure to keep checking back – at the end of the month we will be giving away a ton of gear featured in our guides – and hit up the hub page here !
Let’s be honest, balancing coursework with recreation is as important as maintaining a balanced diet – maybe even more. After you spend countless hours hitting the books, cramming for tests, and writing, you just need something to turn your brain to mush. Do not worry, we have just the thing: video games. It does not matter how much you have midterms, we are sure we can find something
to help you relax. Of course, it will not be easy, you’ll have to wait for the next semester (at least) to get your hands on the PlayStation Vita, but that does not mean you have no options now. Jump past the break – we can probably help you find something to help you through mid-terms with your sanity intact. You do not want to shell out cash to have fun this semester? Enter the prints back to school! Just leave a comment below for a chance to win, and drop by our gift for more details.
- Dell S2330MX ultra-thin monitor finds it beautiful, in fact just above average
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- 8 Windows Desktop ‘Just Another App’?
- Sony VAIO S Series Review (15 inches)
- Baidu, Dell team up to produce the line of smartphones, and tablets in China
- Mars Rover Begins Whole New Mission
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Test tanks infrared camouflage cape
- Pad Andy, Andy Pad Pro now available in Europe for not much money
- Engadget HD Podcast 263 – 08.30.2011