Welcome Back to School guide to Engadget ! We know that this time of year can be quite annoying and stressful for everyone, so we’re here to help with the process of tearing gadget to buy for children of school age crowd. Today we get our game on – and you can head to the back to school the platform to see the rest of the documentation of the product as they are added throughout the month. Be sure to keep checking back – at the end of the month we will be giving away a ton of gear featured in our guides – and hit up the hub page here !
Let’s be honest, balancing coursework with recreation is as important as maintaining a balanced diet – maybe even more. After you spend countless hours hitting the books, cramming for tests, and writing, you just need something to turn your brain to mush. Do not worry, we have just the thing: video games. It does not matter how much you have midterms, we are sure we can find something
to help you relax. Of course, it will not be easy, you’ll have to wait for the next semester (at least) to get your hands on the PlayStation Vita, but that does not mean you have no options now. Jump past the break – we can probably help you find something to help you through mid-terms with your sanity intact. You do not want to shell out cash to have fun this semester? Enter the prints back to school! Just leave a comment below for a chance to win, and drop by our gift for more details.
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Responds to Diginotar Rogue certificate problem
- Nintendo 3DS range revealed Ambassador Program, available September 1st game
- Scientists are developing small-molecule unique electric motor
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- James Gosling Leaves Google
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Moxie Marlinspike solution to the problem of SSL CA
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational