Welcome Back to School guide to Engadget ! We know that this time of year can be quite annoying and stressful for everyone, so we’re here to help with the process of tearing gadget to buy for children of school age crowd. Today we get our game on – and you can head to the back to school the platform to see the rest of the documentation of the product as they are added throughout the month. Be sure to keep checking back – at the end of the month we will be giving away a ton of gear featured in our guides – and hit up the hub page here !
Let’s be honest, balancing coursework with recreation is as important as maintaining a balanced diet – maybe even more. After you spend countless hours hitting the books, cramming for tests, and writing, you just need something to turn your brain to mush. Do not worry, we have just the thing: video games. It does not matter how much you have midterms, we are sure we can find something
to help you relax. Of course, it will not be easy, you’ll have to wait for the next semester (at least) to get your hands on the PlayStation Vita, but that does not mean you have no options now. Jump past the break – we can probably help you find something to help you through mid-terms with your sanity intact. You do not want to shell out cash to have fun this semester? Enter the prints back to school! Just leave a comment below for a chance to win, and drop by our gift for more details.
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- First complete genome sequenced Lizard
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)
- Skype Me out Freetalk Connect telephone adapter at home, no VoIP for old fashioned combined
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- Audi A2 announces electric car concept, uses lasers to ensure the safety of future humans