Intellitech writes Researchers led by Professor Yaakov Benenson ETH and MIT professor Ron Weiss managed to integrate the information processing of biological diagnosis in human cells. In a study recently published in Science (abstract), they describe a ‘circuit logic multi-synthetic gene whose task is to distinguish between cancer and normal cells, and then target the cancer cells to destroy them. This circuit works by sampling and integration of five intracellular cancer-specific molecular factors and concentration. The circuit provides a positive identification when all factors are present in the cell researchers, resulting in cancer detection precision. hope it can serve as the basis for highly specific cancer treatments.
- Panda Poo key performance cheaper biofuels
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- Full Duplex Wireless Tech could double the bandwidth
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- See a supernova in your garden
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Intel added 16 Sandy Bridge processors at stable prices, bars on old silicon
- Domino Pizza plans on the Moon
- Modern Warfare 3 limited edition Xbox 360 set opens up the latest wave of marketing hype