Intellitech writes Researchers led by Professor Yaakov Benenson ETH and MIT professor Ron Weiss managed to integrate the information processing of biological diagnosis in human cells. In a study recently published in Science (abstract), they describe a ‘circuit logic multi-synthetic gene whose task is to distinguish between cancer and normal cells, and then target the cancer cells to destroy them. This circuit works by sampling and integration of five intracellular cancer-specific molecular factors and concentration. The circuit provides a positive identification when all factors are present in the cell researchers, resulting in cancer detection precision. hope it can serve as the basis for highly specific cancer treatments.
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Kokuyo CamiApp paper brings back to taking notes (video)
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- Ask Slashdot: Best Supporting Major For a mechanical engineer?
- The startup time of Windows 8 to be drastically reduced, showed off the video
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Cable Displays leak heavy U.S. influence on the policy of Swedish copyright
- RED EPIC-X starts shipping to shooters of luck with deep pockets