Back in July we got a glimpse of the Voomote A – Zero1.tv the universal remote adapter for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now, the company announced a slimmer, the successor iPad compatible with bulky devices with the Zapper Voomote. Scheduled to debut at IFA later in the day, this dongle trombone fixed-size 30-pin connector on your iDevice, allowing you to remotely control any gadget A / V with the help of Zero1.tv the iOS free application and customizable. The Zapper is based Control Room also allows you to catalog all your IR devices by location, while controlling multiple systems with a single button, thanks to a display function. His TV Guide iPad optimized, meanwhile, lets you take your favorite shows with even greater ease, using the application programming schedules graphically displayed. No word yet on pricing or availability, but you can zap your way after the break for the full press release.
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten
- Nissan Leaf mod offers state of the battery more precise, less streamlined within
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- KT Spider Concept Phone is a laptop, a tablet and a game console (video)
- Attackers Kernel.org Did not know what they had
- London Philharmonic Orchestra will pay tribute cover band with themed video game
- Toshiba Qosmio DX730 all-in-one styles Regza brings to your desktop
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Ask Slashdot: Classroom eco-projects tailored to Alaska?