Car mods take many forms – including, even, a piece of cardboard with some switches and LED display. The car is modded in this case is the Nissan Leaf , and the mod in question (still in its temporary form here, fortunately) is simple but important. This is a homebrew device that connects to the port of the sheet of diagnostic OBD-II and shows the exact state of battery charge, as opposed to a little less specific bars that are displayed on the table leading edge. Absolutely necessary? Not exactly, but the mod seems to be catching on with a growing contingent of DIY spirit of the forum members Leaf. Follow the source link below for a few more and some more details to build your own.
- OpenDNS and Google Work on Global Internet Speedup
- Ask Engadget: the best desktop OS for children?
- Baidu Announces Android OS alternative, which confirms its mobile aspirations
- European businesses assisted Gaddafi regime Internet Monitoring
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- AMD accidentally leaks DiRT 1.7 million 3 key
- Sony Alpha DSLR-5N for sale, NEX-7 available for pre-order
- Olympus Pen E-PM1 hands on (video)
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Russia wants to Shut Down For YouTube piracy