We recently discussed news that WikiLeaks had complained of a leak that threatened password encryption unredacted documents in the archive Cablegate. Now drive Solanum writing this update: According to the Guardian, Wikileaks has released its entire archive of 251,000 U.S. secret diplomatic cables, without deletions, potentially exposing thousands of people mentioned in the documents to detention, injury or save their lives in danger The move was strongly condemned by the previous five media partners -. The Guardian, The New York Times, El Pais, Der Spiegel and Le Monde -. who worked with Wikileaks published documents carefully selected and expurgated In the same Guardian article gives further explanation of the controversy reported earlier, suggesting that Assange went against the standard protocol by providing the master password for the newspaper.
- Sony S tablet now available for preorder, shipping 16th September
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Meaning comes to 3.5 Desire HD HTC, informally
- Sprint mogul early termination fee of $ 350, wants to play with the big boys
- Western Digital, Seagate and Hitachi will compete in round-3 TB hard drive
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- IP addresses is not enough to ID users
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Creative Zen X-FI3 hands on (video)