We recently discussed news that WikiLeaks had complained of a leak that threatened password encryption unredacted documents in the archive Cablegate. Now drive Solanum writing this update: According to the Guardian, Wikileaks has released its entire archive of 251,000 U.S. secret diplomatic cables, without deletions, potentially exposing thousands of people mentioned in the documents to detention, injury or save their lives in danger The move was strongly condemned by the previous five media partners -. The Guardian, The New York Times, El Pais, Der Spiegel and Le Monde -. who worked with Wikileaks published documents carefully selected and expurgated In the same Guardian article gives further explanation of the controversy reported earlier, suggesting that Assange went against the standard protocol by providing the master password for the newspaper.
- Apple Removes Finally DigiNotar certs in Safari
- Verizon FiOS HD DVR Review (1.9)
- Fisker inks BMW case, Nina gain Ultimate Driving Machine EV DNA
- Do celebrity endorsements on Google + require disclosure?
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- DirecTV HD revealed new user interface testers, is prettier and faster than the current
- Team-TouchDroid dual boot Android on TouchPad – touch screen not included
- Submersible Chinese planning to dive record
- Computer Nsquared transparent, the surface Kinect + + Phone + slate = amazing interface (video)