We recently discussed news that WikiLeaks had complained of a leak that threatened password encryption unredacted documents in the archive Cablegate. Now drive Solanum writing this update: According to the Guardian, Wikileaks has released its entire archive of 251,000 U.S. secret diplomatic cables, without deletions, potentially exposing thousands of people mentioned in the documents to detention, injury or save their lives in danger The move was strongly condemned by the previous five media partners -. The Guardian, The New York Times, El Pais, Der Spiegel and Le Monde -. who worked with Wikileaks published documents carefully selected and expurgated In the same Guardian article gives further explanation of the controversy reported earlier, suggesting that Assange went against the standard protocol by providing the master password for the newspaper.
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- NYT work on Magic Mirror Bathroom Surf
- Chinese want to capture an asteroid
- Xbox 360 modders claim hacker CPU, partying like a N64 (video)
- Can Deliver new rims Rover germs Mars?
- Cricket Samsung intros the vitality of the first to offer Android Music Muve
- Energy from recovery in Germany
- Games Worth is complaining about?
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- Vizio held tablet software update promises performance increases in abundance