riverat1 wrote The Next Web has a history of Muammar Gaddafi track of the Internet and other telecommunications services. As expected, monitoring was intense. The names history of companies that provided software surveillance, including Amesys, a subsidiary of the French company Bull SA. There is a more detailed history behind the paywall the Wall Street Journal. Narus Division Boeing may also have been involved (collection Analytics is very important and nothing suspicious, of course).
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store
- Carol Bartz Is Out As CEO of Yahoo
- Samsung S Galaxy II LTE Rogers heads for early fall 4G
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Tech Company To Build Ghost Town In New Mexico Science
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- Cornell Lab Creative Machines Used Chatbot Interact
- HP Pavilion dm1 refreshes with a new design, Intel ULV CPU Core i3 (video)
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?