riverat1 wrote The Next Web has a history of Muammar Gaddafi track of the Internet and other telecommunications services. As expected, monitoring was intense. The names history of companies that provided software surveillance, including Amesys, a subsidiary of the French company Bull SA. There is a more detailed history behind the paywall the Wall Street Journal. Narus Division Boeing may also have been involved (collection Analytics is very important and nothing suspicious, of course).
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Philips GoGear PMP 3 hands on Android (video)
- Locate language in the brain
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Samsung S Galaxy II now available for $ 100 in America … GCI Alaska
- Chinese suppliers of Apple accused of causing significant environmental damage
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- How do you explain the development of software to students in second?
- Adobe unveils new software tools compatible iOS added option of streaming video
- Epic Touch Samsung 4G available for pre-order on Wirefly, early adopters get a price break of $ 50