riverat1 wrote The Next Web has a history of Muammar Gaddafi track of the Internet and other telecommunications services. As expected, monitoring was intense. The names history of companies that provided software surveillance, including Amesys, a subsidiary of the French company Bull SA. There is a more detailed history behind the paywall the Wall Street Journal. Narus Division Boeing may also have been involved (collection Analytics is very important and nothing suspicious, of course).
- For Windows 8 ‘Fast Startup Mode’ Feature
- Akamai employee tried to sell secrets to Israel
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- The coolest thing I saw at IFA: LG clip-on passive 3D glasses
- Lawyers WiLAN place, took the fight patent with Apple, Dell, HP, HTC and many more
- OpenDNS and Google Work on Global Internet Speedup
- New program makes it easy to turn your computer into a chatty conversational
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Canadian Court Sides online anonymity
- Vestel, Extent bring games to Android televisions, with ‘all-you-can-eat subscription service