riverat1 wrote The Next Web has a history of Muammar Gaddafi track of the Internet and other telecommunications services. As expected, monitoring was intense. The names history of companies that provided software surveillance, including Amesys, a subsidiary of the French company Bull SA. There is a more detailed history behind the paywall the Wall Street Journal. Narus Division Boeing may also have been involved (collection Analytics is very important and nothing suspicious, of course).
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money
- Son superconducting sapphire are as cool as the sound
- How would you change HP Veer 4G?
- Fujifilm X10 hands on (video)
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- Mini Liquid Acer Ferrari gets-fied, can not do it faster
- LaunchPort accusations wireless iPad 2, infects users with jubilation (video)
- IRL: Nexus One, Sansa Clip Zip, DeLorme PN-60 and HP TouchPad
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline