mikejuk wrote When Cornell Lab Creative Machines chatbot got two to settle for a short interaction the result was surreal, to say the least. Is one of them the future winner of the $ 100,000 Loebner price or television host next show? From the article:. ‘This year Loebner Prize is October 19th and as a kind of curious to long activity Cornell Lab Machines Creative has two chatbot, Cleverbots to them and let them talk you can hear and see the result in the video and it is both hilarious and some how very disturbing. It presents the future of AI? It’s funny how quickly they become aggressive towards each other and claims that the male instead of a bot is invaluable.
- Sony, Toshiba and Hitachi to join forces searching for LCD production
- Griffin announces Stylus pen + laser pointer + gives the names of creative products
- Ask Eben Upton Director About the Foundation raspberry Pi
- 3TB Hard Drive Round Up
- Novell wins against SCO Again
- Lucasfilm Unveils Sandcrawler an office in Singapore
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Conquer Samsung 4G Review
- Sprint BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be delayed until October
- Games Worth is complaining about?