mikejuk wrote When Cornell Lab Creative Machines chatbot got two to settle for a short interaction the result was surreal, to say the least. Is one of them the future winner of the $ 100,000 Loebner price or television host next show? From the article:. ‘This year Loebner Prize is October 19th and as a kind of curious to long activity Cornell Lab Machines Creative has two chatbot, Cleverbots to them and let them talk you can hear and see the result in the video and it is both hilarious and some how very disturbing. It presents the future of AI? It’s funny how quickly they become aggressive towards each other and claims that the male instead of a bot is invaluable.
- Sprint filed a complaint against AT and T T-Mobile Merger
- Laptops in the classroom Do not increase Grades
- Wiretapping Case A mandate the ninth circuit
- SSD cost is worth it, users say
- Ask Slashdot: better programs to learn?
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Newspaper editor resigns on paper Flawed Global Warming
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA