mikejuk wrote When Cornell Lab Creative Machines chatbot got two to settle for a short interaction the result was surreal, to say the least. Is one of them the future winner of the $ 100,000 Loebner price or television host next show? From the article:. ‘This year Loebner Prize is October 19th and as a kind of curious to long activity Cornell Lab Machines Creative has two chatbot, Cleverbots to them and let them talk you can hear and see the result in the video and it is both hilarious and some how very disturbing. It presents the future of AI? It’s funny how quickly they become aggressive towards each other and claims that the male instead of a bot is invaluable.
- Google Desktop Search and Gadgets Kills
- TP A60 series gateway tablet appeared at Future Shop, style cops Iconia Tab A500
- Losing battle against the USPS Age E-mail
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Bell was preparing its LTE network, Samsung S Galaxy II LTE and Tab 8.9 to be available at launch?
- Refresh Roundup: Week of August 29, 2011
- Toshiba Regza HDTV nine WL800A connects to your smartphone via MHL
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Altec Lansing exhibits an iPod dock, speakers AirPlay, plus a helmet for the ladies