mikejuk wrote When Cornell Lab Creative Machines chatbot got two to settle for a short interaction the result was surreal, to say the least. Is one of them the future winner of the $ 100,000 Loebner price or television host next show? From the article:. ‘This year Loebner Prize is October 19th and as a kind of curious to long activity Cornell Lab Machines Creative has two chatbot, Cleverbots to them and let them talk you can hear and see the result in the video and it is both hilarious and some how very disturbing. It presents the future of AI? It’s funny how quickly they become aggressive towards each other and claims that the male instead of a bot is invaluable.
- Business Unit Global webOS split described in the documents released HP
- Zotac unveils palm-sized nano ZBOX AD10, packaging AMD Brazos APU
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Wicked Lasers S3 Krypton laser is bright enough to blind the astronauts (video)
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Works: The company’s combined accidental, Part 2
- Haier eyes organic transparent TV (video)
- Is this the end of Righthaven?
- Sprint to Upgrade to double costs $ 36 from Sept. 9?
- BlackWidow Razer keyboard keys stealth keep the mechanical noise is a gap