Tired of Samsung this morning? Well, how about a little more than Samsung, so. Also on the laundry list of new features the company is the wave, which was announced earlier this week . Wave 3 is the end of the three new devices with that name, packing a zippy processor 1.4GHz, which seems to manage tasks with ease. Like most of the rest of the products shown here at IFA, the screen is the centerpiece of the unit, a brilliant 4-inch WVGA unit. Also, like the rest of Samsung handsets, the material is really great on the wave, complimenting a glossy screen brushed aluminum back.
The handset works Bada 2.0, which means that we are not likely to be seen it in the United States anytime in the near future – Samsung has largely declined to U.S. support for the mobile operating system, but he promises to expand its selection of applications from third-party applications developers. Also new on the face of software is Kitten, a mobile messaging service that we have unfortunately not able to give a tour here in Berlin.
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- The limited liability claims attack Wikileaks
- LG Optimus practice Sol
- Android Tricorder Killed by CBS
- South Korea Censors Censor Its owner
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Court makes ruling against Spamhaus $ 3
- Dutch government revokes certificates Diginotar
- Google To Stop 10 Products
- Nissan Leaf mod offers state of the battery more precise, less streamlined within