Today, Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 event in New York was not just about software – okay, it was mainly about software, but the company also unveiled a slew of accessories Android’s slick tablet. At the top of the list is a number of new docks for the slate, including a multimedia dock $ 50, which props the device in landscape mode while charging and offering an HDMI output. The productivity tool for $ 80 Ultra, meanwhile, also accuses the unit and includes a full-size keyboard with shortcut keys Android. The Protective cover transforms the $ 150 tab in a notebook of fortune with a Bluetooth keyboard size and a hinge that allows the user to adjust the viewing angle of the tab.
One question – What do you think ???
A new $ 40 adapter HDTV 1080p tablet gives the HDMI output. The company also announced an SD card adapter for $ 40 and a USB input for easy attachment. For $ 60, owners can pick up the tab book cover Premium, a high-end event for the device that allows you to support him for typing or watching movies. And somewhere in the distance we could hear Steve Jobs audible shudder when the company unveiled a stylus to the device. The pen has an aluminum body and a silicon tip, for when you need to give your fingers a break. It will run you $ 20, and unfortunately will not include meat
- Blogger Hit DDoS death threats
- The epidemic of digital entertainment
- Fujitsu to release waterproof Tab arrows F-01D on NTT DoCoMo LTE tablet?
- ICANN. XXX domain names arrived, Frankie Says Relax
- E FUN aPen A3 pen scribble scanned brings Android, BlackBerry users (video)
- The quest for EV fast charging standard
- Provide medicine UAV
- First test observation of the "Multiverse"
- Now showing: Netflix 1.4 brings reading "all Android devices 2.2 and 2.3"
- Waterstone UK seller delivers to enter the race e-reader