Smile, you’re on the Vacucam! LG Hom-Bot ( RoboKing USA) was zipping around its own special park on the stage to the company IFA stand today, pick up the occasional straw of dust and with his double to spy cams bloggers and the Germans, while diligently avoiding a family dog plastic along its ten-square-foot cube of real estate. The bot THINQ intelligent technology to interact with an application Android or iPhone, you use to watch a live video feed of its top-cam, send it rolling to a specific point in the house Patrol mode, or adjust parameters. You can also connect remotely, assuming your Hom-Bot is on and has a WiFi connection. Official U.S. and the euro price and availability has not yet been announced, but an LG representative suggested that we will see in the range 500-700 € (about $ 710-995 U.S.). Cameras, and interactivity are nice and all, but it’s a lot to spend on any vacuum cleaner. Today PEEK trade show sneak is probably the closest we’ll get to that cheap vac, then run past the break for some great action sequences.
- How to Kill the Internet has contributed groundbreaking
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia Arc S at IFA, coming in October
- Sprint International ZTE CDMA Mobile Hotspot does the United States, the mobile phone abroad
- Samsung High Fidelity app GPS position gives a boost Russian Mango
- Altec Lansing exhibits an iPod dock, speakers AirPlay, plus a helmet for the ladies
- S Walker Transport-electric practice (video)
- Leakage of honor Huawei in nature, is preparing for the ascent to the throne lighthouse?
- Samsung MV800 MultiView camera hands-on (video)
- Booktrack Adds Music and sound effects to electronic books
- Samsung announces three phones Wave, dripping Bada 2.0 and Kitten