If you already humming the same Angry Birds theme song, then maybe you should check out concert tonight London Philharmonic Orchestra’s tribute game. The band will play over 20 songs made famous by games like Tetris, Zelda, Call of Duty, and of course, Mario Bros., as part of the annual music festival in London. When asked to create the ultimate gaming remix, composer and arranger Andrew Skeet vowed to keep the old school, while giving people the best music. This is not the first time someone has paid tribute to this success and we hope this is not the last. Check the full setlist and video after the break.
- 80 Archos 101 and G9 G9 hands on (video)
- Adobe unveils new software tools compatible iOS added option of streaming video
- Carnegie Mellon launches RoboBowl To Spur Progress Robotics
- Some CA is Too Big To Fail?
- IHome has AirPlay IW1 wireless speaker system available September 26 for $ 300
- Why patent reform will not happen anytime soon
- Sony new Internet TV box, projector and Blu-ray player make an appearance at IFA
- Dolly house Pico replaces roller skate tripods for smaller productions cameras (video)
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Docs finally regain access offline