If you already humming the same Angry Birds theme song, then maybe you should check out concert tonight London Philharmonic Orchestra’s tribute game. The band will play over 20 songs made famous by games like Tetris, Zelda, Call of Duty, and of course, Mario Bros., as part of the annual music festival in London. When asked to create the ultimate gaming remix, composer and arranger Andrew Skeet vowed to keep the old school, while giving people the best music. This is not the first time someone has paid tribute to this success and we hope this is not the last. Check the full setlist and video after the break.
- Ask Slashdot: Can you identify this UAV?
- Hidden wireless diagnostics application in OS X Lion
- Sony announces VAIO L Series all-in-one PC
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Samsung to sell limited edition crystal-studded 9 Series laptops
- Why fax refuses to die
- Robopocalypse coming to a theater near you, Spielberg to nip in PG
- AT and T responds to DoJ prosecution
- Hackers may have caught more than 200 SSL Certificates
- Looking back on the career of Steve Jobs