If you already humming the same Angry Birds theme song, then maybe you should check out concert tonight London Philharmonic Orchestra’s tribute game. The band will play over 20 songs made famous by games like Tetris, Zelda, Call of Duty, and of course, Mario Bros., as part of the annual music festival in London. When asked to create the ultimate gaming remix, composer and arranger Andrew Skeet vowed to keep the old school, while giving people the best music. This is not the first time someone has paid tribute to this success and we hope this is not the last. Check the full setlist and video after the break.
- Nike unveils shoe MAG 2011, to auction 1,500 pairs of kicks in the coolest Hill Valley for charity
- Tango Video calling out for Mango Windows Phone?
- Ubuntu releases proposed monthly
- LG LCD LED E2391VR practice
- Nokia 701 Hands on
- New USB 3.0 Flash Drive 2 TB storage
- Film Poster newly digitized 3D Graphics Ed Catmull was from 1972
- Growing Up Geek: Kevin Wong
- Meteorites Offer Icelandic rocks brought gold To Earth
- Amazon, 7-Eleven team to be delivered at your convenience store