If you already humming the same Angry Birds theme song, then maybe you should check out concert tonight London Philharmonic Orchestra’s tribute game. The band will play over 20 songs made famous by games like Tetris, Zelda, Call of Duty, and of course, Mario Bros., as part of the annual music festival in London. When asked to create the ultimate gaming remix, composer and arranger Andrew Skeet vowed to keep the old school, while giving people the best music. This is not the first time someone has paid tribute to this success and we hope this is not the last. Check the full setlist and video after the break.
- Altec Lansing exhibits an iPod dock, speakers AirPlay, plus a helmet for the ladies
- BMW working on Laser Projectors
- Karaoke mic for iPad Soulo come to a thin wall near you
- Parallels Desktop 7 plays nice with the Lions and the cameras and developers, oh my god!
- Signal hair growth driven by fat cells
- Bias in the IT age: the reality behind the rumors
- Environment navigation audio-haptic makes music the way hands free (video)
- Groupon Puts IPO on hold
- The man becomes an artist when he sleeps
- Viewsonic V3D241wm a computer screen with 3D