Just two days after Samsung unveiled its Honeycomb-sports tab Galaxy 7.7 , slate (with all traces of its existence) has disappeared from the IFA stage. All demonstration models were torn from the stand Sammy, branding is gone, and even large poster touting the slate was covered. Korean society has not been fully forthcoming about the reason behind the kidnapping, but a spokesman has said that the move was voluntary SlashGear. Since the Galaxy tab 10.1 is already banned from sale in Germany (and about 7.7 units on display was a sticker informing managers that it would also not do retail in Germany), speculation led many links the act of escape for the ongoing legal battle with Apple. For now, all we have to go on the Samsung is a confirmation that the tablet was taken, accompanied by a refusal to comment further.
- Canada has encouraged the U.S. to place on the list piracy
- Pogoplug mobile hands on
- Army kills bacteria electrified uranium, Captain Planet gives a run for its money
- Thrill 4G LG officially arrives at AT and T for $ 100, fairy tales can come true
- (Possible) Hacker Diginotar appears
- Vestel exhibits a BitTorrent Certified prototype TV at IFA
- Sony reveals pricing and sizes is Google TV?
- Building 2011 Sub-$ 200 computer
- LG 3D Optimus develop thin handset could be ready for 2012
- Book Review: JIRA Essentials 4