It promises to be a busy one IFA for Samsung. Barely 24 hours after the announcement of its new Kitten mail client, the builder is now preparing to release a troika of handsets powered Bada New Wave 2.0 – Wave 3, Wave and Wave MY – started making their debut this week Berlin. Leading the way is the wave 3, which leaked earlier this week. Powered by a 1.4GHz processor, this little guy has a 4-inch AMOLED Super VGA, 3 GB of memory (with microSD slot 32 GB) and a five-megapixel, auto-focus-enabled shooter . The M-wave, meanwhile, packs of juice slightly less, with a 832MHz processor, a 3.65-inch WVGA screen and 150MB of onboard memory (with a box of 2 GB and 32 GB of microSD slot). To complete the collection is the Y Wave, with its 3.2-inch HVGA display, 832MHz engine and two megapixels. All have three bits of your usual WiFi / Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities and will be delivered with Kitten and Social Hub Samsung baked into their DNA. No word yet on pricing or availability, but you can learn more in the full press release after the break.
- HTC 4G Amaze gets off with the lights on, confirms 1.5GHz dual-core CPU
- Stanford AI class beta for a commercial launch?
- Xone Vodafone R and D center opens in Silicon Valley, wants to help startups grow
- The iPhone’s role in weakening T-Mobile
- Stratosphere Samsung made his obligatory visit to the FCC, Verizon confirms LTE membership in the club
- $ 5 million files Torrented Presented as Art
- Mophie cut prices on the Boost Juice Pack Powerstation and raises the capacity of the battery
- PIGORASS quadruped robot baby steps last serious AIBO (video)
- Heise ‘Two clicks for more privacy vs. Facebook
- Netflix price increase kicks in tomorrow, but you will not have to change immediately